Question: How and how often should I practise?
If you find time to do the exercises every other day, you will progress quickly. Then your vocal muscles can recover on the day in between. Since Ms. Kube cannot be with you to correct you directly, it is important that you do the exercises in front of the mirror so that you can correct yourself. It can also be helpful to record yourself doing the vocal exercises so that you can hear yourself and improve. Always look carefully at the students' sample exercises, as many questions will be answered automatically. If you have any further questions about the exercises or songs you are singing, you can also book online coaching with Bernadette Kube.
Frequently asked questions about singing lessons
- Who are Sing A Song online singing courses suitable for?
- At what age do you start singing lessons?
- How can I keep up to date with news about singing and singing lessons?
- How will I know when there are new exercises to book?
- What do I do if I am ill during singing lessons?
- How do I book an online coaching session with Bernadette Kube?
- What do I do if I get stuck with the singing lessons or have questions?
- How do I apply the exercises from the singing lessons when I want to work on a song?
- How quickly am I making progress?
- How do I book an online singing course and how long can I use it?
- How are the online singing courses structured?
- From what age can I work with the online singing courses?
- How do I find a suitable online singing course?
- Why are the online singing courses divided into men and women?
- What is the maximum age for singing lessons?