Question: At what age do you start singing lessons?
There is no definitive answer to the question of age, as it varies from person to person. As a rule, an age of about 14 / 15 is a good time to start. For both boys and girls, the basic part of the voice change should be completed. If you are still unsure whether voice training is right for you, we offer a trial lesson including a voice test.
Frequently asked questions about singing lessons
- Who are Sing A Song online singing courses suitable for?
- How can I keep up to date with news about singing and singing lessons?
- How will I know when there are new exercises to book?
- What do I do if I am ill during singing lessons?
- How do I book an online coaching session with Bernadette Kube?
- What do I do if I get stuck with the singing lessons or have questions?
- How do I apply the exercises from the singing lessons when I want to work on a song?
- How quickly am I making progress?
- How and how often should I practise?
- How do I book an online singing course and how long can I use it?
- How are the online singing courses structured?
- From what age can I work with the online singing courses?
- How do I find a suitable online singing course?
- Why are the online singing courses divided into men and women?
- What is the maximum age for singing lessons?