Question: How are the online singing courses structured?
The classes are divided into two courses each for beginners, intermediate and advanced. In addition, there are two supplementary courses on breathing and posture building. For each of the vocal exercises, there is an example video in which a student demonstrates the exercise, accompanied by me on the piano. It is important to me that you also see when the students make a mistake, which is then corrected by me immediately, so that you have concrete indications of what you need to pay attention to. After this example, in which you can of course also participate, you will find a video that contains a short instruction from me, with which you can practise all by yourself to my piano accompaniment.
Frequently asked questions about singing lessons
- Who are Sing A Song online singing courses suitable for?
- At what age do you start singing lessons?
- How can I keep up to date with news about singing and singing lessons?
- How will I know when there are new exercises to book?
- What do I do if I am ill during singing lessons?
- How do I book an online coaching session with Bernadette Kube?
- What do I do if I get stuck with the singing lessons or have questions?
- How do I apply the exercises from the singing lessons when I want to work on a song?
- How quickly am I making progress?
- How and how often should I practise?
- How do I book an online singing course and how long can I use it?
- From what age can I work with the online singing courses?
- How do I find a suitable online singing course?
- Why are the online singing courses divided into men and women?
- What is the maximum age for singing lessons?