Question: How quickly am I making progress?
The prerequisites that everyone who sings brings with them are very different. It is important to practise regularly and to be prepared for the fact that progress in singing is a process that results from the interaction of building up the vocal musculature and applying the learned technique when singing. In this way you will progress step by step. If you have any questions or are unsure how to apply the exercises, do not hesitate to book an additional appointment with Bernadette Kube for online coaching.
Frequently asked questions about singing lessons
- Who are Sing A Song online singing courses suitable for?
- At what age do you start singing lessons?
- How can I keep up to date with news about singing and singing lessons?
- How will I know when there are new exercises to book?
- What do I do if I am ill during singing lessons?
- How do I book an online coaching session with Bernadette Kube?
- What do I do if I get stuck with the singing lessons or have questions?
- How do I apply the exercises from the singing lessons when I want to work on a song?
- How and how often should I practise?
- How do I book an online singing course and how long can I use it?
- How are the online singing courses structured?
- From what age can I work with the online singing courses?
- How do I find a suitable online singing course?
- Why are the online singing courses divided into men and women?
- What is the maximum age for singing lessons?