Question: From what age can I work with the online singing courses?
In order to be able to use the courses meaningfully, you should already have had your voice change. That means you should be at least 13 or 14 years old. This age applies to boys and girls. Otherwise, the courses are aimed at adults of all ages.
Frequently asked questions about singing lessons
- Who are Sing A Song online singing courses suitable for?
- At what age do you start singing lessons?
- How can I keep up to date with news about singing and singing lessons?
- How will I know when there are new exercises to book?
- What do I do if I am ill during singing lessons?
- How do I book an online coaching session with Bernadette Kube?
- What do I do if I get stuck with the singing lessons or have questions?
- How do I apply the exercises from the singing lessons when I want to work on a song?
- How quickly am I making progress?
- How and how often should I practise?
- How do I book an online singing course and how long can I use it?
- How are the online singing courses structured?
- How do I find a suitable online singing course?
- Why are the online singing courses divided into men and women?
- What is the maximum age for singing lessons?