Question: How do I find a suitable online singing course?
The courses, which are divided into men's and women's sections, each have an information text about the content and a teaser that helps you find the right entry point to the course programme.
Frequently asked questions about singing lessons
- Who are Sing A Song online singing courses suitable for?
- At what age do you start singing lessons?
- How can I keep up to date with news about singing and singing lessons?
- How will I know when there are new exercises to book?
- What do I do if I am ill during singing lessons?
- How do I book an online coaching session with Bernadette Kube?
- What do I do if I get stuck with the singing lessons or have questions?
- How do I apply the exercises from the singing lessons when I want to work on a song?
- How quickly am I making progress?
- How and how often should I practise?
- How do I book an online singing course and how long can I use it?
- How are the online singing courses structured?
- From what age can I work with the online singing courses?
- Why are the online singing courses divided into men and women?
- What is the maximum age for singing lessons?
Students sing songs
Florin sings Ocean
Janine sings Sunday Morning
Holger Jens sings "He Still Cares
Lena sings "Six Feet Under
Louisa Sings Make You Feel My Love